THE REASON BEHIND THIS BLOG

I rejuvenate whenever memories of those feted and relished moments of past life come to my mind. At the same time I feel aghast of loosing touch with my sidekicks (buddies). I fell in search of means to counter this feeling. Then I found that a blog could prove to be a powerful means of keeping myself updated with everyone. There began the thought of creating a blog of my own.

Well, I spent a slew of days thinking of how to start this welcome note. But then I could only find that I will never end up writing one. Since, I always felt that it can be done in an even better way, which actually might not have existed. For now I have decided to tide over this dilemma and to shun the idea of thinking for a better start.

Please do hang-out with this blog, which will encourage me to update it from time to time. Finally, every effort has been made to bring this blog without an iota of a fault. Even then if you find any, do bring to my notice at the mail id provided beneath the suggestions tab. Hope you will be enthralled visiting this blog. And keep writing your comments, so that you can find your name in the “top commentators” list.

01 March 2010

LEADER Movie Rocks.....

We are the new generation....that's how the movie theme goes…….

And as ever, Shekar Kammula has done it again, the good response the movie is receiving goes on to show that his movies have always had something for the audience to learn or cheer about.

It can be said that Daggubati Rana has made a decent enough debut. His character in the film was tailor made for him, and he has done justice to it. More than anything else, if the success of the movie has to go to a person, without a second thought it has to go to Shekar Kammula.

Though the story has nothing new to show in it, the way Shekar Kammula made it look is something special. The movie has some ups and downs, like the second half could have been made better, especially the climax, but at the end what matters is the satisfaction you get, and you will be more than satisfied with all your money spent valued. There is a lot of inspiration the movie has to offer, and hence I think it’s a must watch movie for everyone.

So, those who didn't watch the movie yet, make sure you don't miss a chance. And those who have watched, give your feedback hehe....:-)

My Rating : 4 on 5.


No comments: